When Gary Player Puts His Name on a Golf Course, Expect a Golf Course That Reaches and Surpasses a Higher Standard
Let's face it... there is no shortage of Ocean City golf courses… however I can assure you that you will be hard pressed to find a better track than what you'll play here. If you like smooth fast Bent Grass greens… you're going to love playing here!
Gary Player created a course that is very enjoyable to play. The golf course is sometimes called a “tale of two nines” with its open front nine and tighter back side that winds through the timber. The course is fair for the beginner, but is certainly no walk in the park for the scratch player. The greens are medium sized and not especially difficult, the fairways are generous from the tee and modestly bunkered. There are a few lakes to avoid and some marshy areas which are common when you're only seven miles from the ocean.
River Run is an active golf club where guests, members and outings attendees have fun in a relaxed atmosphere on a Gary Player Signature Course:
- 18 Holes of World-Class Golf! Great golf courses are a combination of superior layout and conditions, River Run has it all. With Bent grass on the tees, fairways and greens… weeds are not allowed at River Run.
- It's All About Attitude! People play golf to relax, unwind and have a good time! River Run is a fun golf club! We're not the stuffy types, we have a good time here and you will too!
- Silky Smooth! What's the most common complaint you typically hear from golfers about a golf course? The greens! At River Run, it's the complement we most often hear, “Those are the best Bent Grass greens I've ever putted on!”
- Cold Drinks and the Best After Round Lunch You'll Ever Have! Light Breakfast and Dinner Too! ALL at The Player's Club Restaurant! An intensive study on Maryland golfers has shown that these factors in this order are most important:
1. Quality of golf course
2. Quality of food
3. Coldness of beer
We've addressed all of the above and in addition to phenomenal golf and ambiance we think you'll be pleased with our selection of cold beverages and the quality of food at The Player's Club Restaurant. For breakfast and lunch, The Player's Club Restaurant is more casual, at dinnertime The Player's Club is known for being one of the best restaurants in the Ocean City area.
- “Best Golf Value in All of Maryland!” If you spend a lot on something… you expect a lot in return! Rarely does your return on investment exceed your expense, but it does at River Run! Memberships start at less than $142 a month! When you consider the quality of golf, restaurant, social events and networking opportunities… this price is truly unbeatable!
- Free Driving Range Memberships Available! You might be thinking there's a catch to this incredible offer, but be assured there's not!
Click Here to claim your Free Range Membership today, for more info please call: 1-800-733-RRUN (7786).
Stats: 18 Holes Par 71
Architect: Gary Player
Ready for a round? Click Here or give us a call now at (410) 641-7200 for your tee time!